Covid 19 Safety Plan
- All employees will undergo health checks before entering the restaurant. If they present signs of illness they will not enter the building
- Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to all guests upon arrival and all guests will be required to use prior to entering. We are also encouraging use throughout the meal, with hand sanitizer spray on each table
- Groups will be sat six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 20 minutes
- Menus will be available on chalkboard
- Wine list is provided on laminated paper, sanitized after each use
- All guests will be asked to maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart) and to use masks at all times in restaurant if not seated
We know that these measures will make dining in our restaurants look a little different than it used to, but our commitment to providing you with the fresh, delicious food that you know and love remains unchanged.
For general enquiries, please give us a ring, send a letter or email.
3369 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2W6
tel: 604.873.3131 | email: email@example.com
Media contact: Chris Stewart | firstname.lastname@example.org